A sale in Amherst, NS. 

Joe passed along this notice that went out to BATANS members. He plans to go with a sack of money:

On Saturday October 21 (rain date Oct 22) I will be opening our garage and barn to members of our club who might want to purchase some of our cars, parts, tools and automobilia. Here is a list of some things we were able to identify that are offered for sale.

- 1938 Morris 8 – partially restored
- 1953 Austin A30 – requires restoration
- 1953 Austin A40 – requires restoration
- 1953 Austin J40 pedal car – restored
- 1950 Thames Truck – requires restoration
- 1961 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite – requires restoration
- 3x 1969-71 Triumph GT6 – requires restoration
- at least 5 MGBs – require restoration
- 1960 BMW Isetta – runs but requires restoration
- 1952 MGTD – 80% restored
- many A and B series BMC engines
- 1 small motor cycle – possibly Honda 90
- several antique snow mobiles
- 1966 Yamaha 100 twin jet – needs restoration
- Manuals, parts books and sales brochures
- 2x MGA tool rolls – complete
- antique garage equipment
- antique tools
- engine stands
- British and American car parts - both new and used
- a large selection of new Jaguar XKE parts still in the boxes
- signs
- gas pumps

I will be opening the doors at 10:00 AM sharp – NOT BEFORE – and early birds will be told to come back after 10.
Our property is located at 1073 Southampton Rd, RR6 in Amherst NS. Take exit 3 off HWY 104.
 Bring your safety shoes, coveralls and flashlights.
 I will send you more pictures within the next couple of days
 Darcy

3 comments:

me said...

Bob's gonna go, can I borrow someones trailer?
Bob E.

Ralph H said...

Bob do you want my 16 foot enclosed car carrier?
Ralph

me said...

*Chuckle*
I think I'll play it by ear. I'm sure that if I buy anything big, I can stuff it in somebodies trailer/truck.
But thanks.
Bob E.