A question from new member Ryan

Hello everyone,
I'm just starting to get into this project I got a little while ago and I have a question.

I purchased a 1965 MGB and I'm getting into some wiring. The car is currently set up for a positive ground and I was going to order a retro sound radio(negative ground) for it to make it look cleaner then the one the previous owner installed(doesn't work).

Now has anybody switched their positive ground car to a negative or has anybody bought a voltage inverter if so which company did you go with?

Thanks,
Ryan




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob L had an mgb with a Blauplunk radio that could go fron a positive ground or negative as well plus work on both 6 and 12volt,you may be able to check out this radio brand.
Bob

Anonymous said...

check out the back of the radio, it may be like the Blauplunk that I had, 2 tiny clips, pull them out to reverse to what you need
BobL