Woodstock Classic Car Show UPDATE- Sunday June 11

  Something came up that the leader for the above event could not make it. Where there was significant interest shown at our last meeting to attend this, I'll lead the group to this car show..... provided there is sufficient interest of at least 6 club cars going. So please confirm your attendance via the site or call me (454-4546) and leave a message if necessary.


  Let's meet at the Riverside Resort near the Mactaquac Dam on Route 102 and depart there by 9:00 a.m. Sunday. The car show is being held at the Woodstock Best Western Plus located off Exit 185 on TCH Route 2. 

  Registration is by donation which goes to support the Upper Saint John Cancer Society. There will be a BBQ on site with the regular hamburgers, hotdogs and drinks.

  Visit their website for further details:     http://www.nbaac.org/events/woodstock-best-western-car-show

Gary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skipped church last week to check out Ralph and Karen's new digs so will pass on the Woodstock run.
Phil

Joe Hine said...

I'm in Gary....

Joe

Joe Hine said...

I'll also mention that I likely will have a seat if anyone wants to come with me.

Joe